The information that we hold on our Users and customers (hereinafter referred to as: “personal data”) is treated and secured with the greatest possible care. We comply with all applicable rules and laws, including the Personal Data Protection Act [Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens] in relation to such personal data. The personal data controllers are Eurofiber Nederland B.V. and Eurofiber Dataplex B.V., Safariweg 25-31, 3605 MA, Maarssen, the Netherlands. We have notified the processing of personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens / CBP) under number: m1570147.
THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA IS NOT MANDATORY
We respect the basic principle that the provision of personal data is not mandatory. You always have the option whether or not to enter your personal data when requested. However, it is necessary to provide personal data in order to use several of our services.
TYPES OF DATA AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We may process personal data when offering services. These data may include a company name, names of contact persons, gender, name and address details and e-mail address as well as specific questions from the User, for example.
Eurofiber may exchange personal data with its group companies. These are understood to include all group companies of the Eurofiber group. Your data may be combined by us with data that have been collected in connection with the use of our various products and services (and/or products or services of our group companies). These data enable us to draw up a profile so that we can be of better service to you and can match our products and services even more closely to your wishes and interests. If you object to the exchange and combining of your personal data within Eurofiber’s group companies, you may notify this via firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Eurofiber Nederland B.V., attn. Marketing Department, P.O. Box 7072, 3502 KB Utrecht, stating ‘personal data’ .
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes, through various channels including the Websites operated by Eurofiber:
- in order to facilitate the formation and execution of an agreement concluded with you;
- in order to offer and provide the agreed services, products and/or information and to adjust them to meet your needs and wishes;
- in order to enable you to post and exchange information on a website;
- in order to make targeted offers, by e-mail or telephone, for example;
- in order to send you a newsletter, offer, user information, service communication or other electronic message;
- in order to analyse, maintain, optimise and secure our websites and related technologies as well as to combat fraud;
- in order to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements to which we are subject and to handle disputes as well as to submit to inspection and auditing; and
- in order to conduct market research and compile management information for the purpose of product and service development and to assist in defining (general) strategy. We retain your personal data in principle only for as long as necessary for the purposes referred to above, or in order to comply with statutory (data retention) obligations.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
As stated above, we may exchange personal data processed by us with group companies and combine your personal data with data that have been collected in connection with the purchase or use of our products or services (or products or services of our group companies). If you object to the exchange and combining of your personal data within Eurofiber’s group companies, you may notify this via email@example.com.
In special cases Eurofiber may provide personal data to third parties without your consent. Special cases include, for example, legitimate requests for disclosure of personal data by authorities, writs or court orders, action taken to investigate loss and/or damage or detect fraud, or to prevent loss and/or damage or fraud, or action taken to guarantee the security of our network and our services. Eurofiber may also disclose personal data to so-called processors who, at our instruction, supply products or services at your request, in which regard (unless otherwise indicated) your personal data will only be used in order to perform that delivery obligation.
Eurofiber endeavours at all times to maintain a level of security in the processing of personal data that, having regard to the state of the art, is adequate to prevent any unauthorised access to, modification, disclosure or loss of personal data.
OBJECTION, INSPECTION, CHANGE AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Changing cookie settings
You can adjust the cookie settings at any time. To change your cookie settings, use the button below to select and customise your settings on the cookie settings page. The settings page can be accessed via the link at the bottom of each page.
Eurofiber Holding B.V.
Company address: Safariweg 25-31, 3605 MA Maarssen
Postal address: P.O. Box 7072, 3542 KB Utrecht